Ellen Degeneres

David Letterman, one of the world's most successful communicators, runs a talk show on Netflix. The program name is 'My Next Guest Needs No Introduction'. One of the shows in season two is Ellen DeGeneres, who loves the world.

"My mother revealed to me that I was gay when she was walking on a Mississippi beach. She couldn't understand it because I had boyfriends in my teenage years. She thought I was going through a sick episode. She even went to the library and found out about it. ”

"I was very angry in the art industry. I considered it a mistake to expose the fact that I was a gay woman and I was dismissed from all the work I was doing at the time. The best part of my own Ellen story that I starred in was next season. But the producers of the play removed me from it. I was left home alone with nothing to do. I was chosen to play the role of Dory in the movie Finding Nemo."

"One day at home, with no work to do, my daughter comes to the edge of the fence. Her daughter is an astrophysicist. I met her when there was nothing else to do. She told me that when I was forty-five, I would start work that I had never thought of. I didn't care that much. Because forty-five is not the age at which a woman can start anew in Hollywood.
But at the age of forty-five, I started my talk show. 
Our intentions are what creates our reality. Our thoughts are our strength."

She begins revealing for the first time a story she never told.

"After my father's divorce, my mother made a second marriage when I was about fifteen. She was married to a very bad person. I could not resist what he had done to me. I will explain this in detail to the girls to prevent this from happening. I don't know if this episode will be aired. I'll tell you.

“When my mother remarried, she had breast cancer and had to have one of her breasts removed. They had a sexually-charged relationship. It was very difficult for me to live in the same house. One day while she was away from the city, my stepfather came up to me and told me that the mother had a lump in her breast and that she didn't want to scare her again by reminding her of cancer. I didn't know much about the body back then. I let him.
Then he needed another day. He needed it constantly. One day when he broke into my room door and tried to get in, I managed to escape from the window, because I realized that he was not staying at the breast that day. "

"I did not tell my mother about it. We were together after my father's divorce. I protected her. She is now happy with the second marriage. In this case, the marriage is over. But he is an indecent person. Years later, I told my mother. She didn't believe me for a moment. She married another 18 years.
Instead of protecting my mother's marriage, I had to protect myself. "

“This is the reason why my mother separated from him at the end of 18 years,” he said several times when he was asked about it. But when he was asked about it in the early days, he had said that I was lying. She took his side that day. "

"This is a mother and yours now. How did you solve it?", Letterman asks.

"Recently, I thought, 'She should have looked after me more as a daughter.' She must have believed me at that moment. She was worried about it. I apologized. She is my mother, no matter what. I have cared for her all my life. I wouldn't let my mind be changed by this incident. I cared for her as I always did."

The whole hall is quiet.
Letterman slaps his hand on the cheek and looks at Ellen with a stoned face, unable to say the next thing. Ellen's eyes filled with tears. She tries to suppress her own pain and stress by breaking her nails.

"We love you," someone from the silent audience commented. The audience is filled with the same applause.

In the course of this interview, I thought that the reason for her homosexuality was because of the abuse of the minor, which was born under the influence of men.

“I lived in New Orleans when I was a kid, and I've been with my family for only one picnic. We took the train to the Warner Brothers studio in Hollywood to see what Gilligan's Island has to offer. Today, the Warner Brothers studio complex has a studio, a stage, an office, a building, and a dedicated area. "
With those three words, she comes back to life and says "Thank you" with the usual smiling face.

Carol Burnett is honored with the Excellence Award in recognition of her contribution to the television industry over the years at the Golden Globes.
Ellen DeGeneres is now 61 years old.

It is never too late to start the journey of life.

Post Images by Google Image Search Engine 

Comments

Popular Post