Michael Jordan

"I have missed more than 9000 strikes in my professional life and have lost more than 300 matches. I have failed 26 times, at the crucial moment of winning the race. I have repeatedly failed all my life. That's why I have succeeded."

"If you encounter a wall on the way, don't give up and get back on track. Look for a way forward. Either get into the wall, or go around the wall, or if you're not."

"Some people wait for something, others think it will happen, others do it."

"You can win competitions, but you can win championships with team spirit and wisdom."

"Maybe not everything will work out exactly the way you want it to, but you have to make the effort every day."

"Competition for me is like my wife. If I become a responsible, responsible husband, she will return to me and fulfill my responsibilities."

"Just be honest with the competition. The competition will be honest with you. If you go looking for the shortcuts, the competition will shorten your journey.

"You'll probably see how I'm playing at the age of fifty. Don't laugh. Never say no, because if you're strong, the only thing that limits you is the illusion. Just like the things that scare you."

At the time, when President Barack Obama wore the highest honor, the Medal of Freedom, to a citizen of the United States, President Barack Obama said, "The term Michael Jordan is applied to anyone in any field, just like Michael Jordan in the neuroscience, Michael Jordan in the Jewish doctrine.Everybody knows the scope of that person when they do that kind of evaluation, because Michael Jordan is the great Michael Jordan. His name is the best interpretation that can be given to someone who is highly skilled in the task at hand. "

Never mind the fact that his inability to defeat the most crucial matches was a mental breakdown.

Comments

Popular Post