Kangana Ranaut

"It was a very different life to the way I am today. At that time, I could not speak a single word of English. It was a huge obstacle for me.
My father made a phone call and mocked me, "Have you learned a lesson yet?" I replied in my mind, "No, I haven't learned, but I am going to take a lesson and get ready."

"I was really proud of myself for being a part of it. I look back on my childhood. My parents saw me as a weird, different person. They saw me as an unnecessary burden. not."


"When I first arrived in Mumbai, people there saw me as a weird-looking, even-weird-looking girl, but I never stumbled upon that. I have more things than me in the hair. My view of myself will never change."

"I don't think anybody should get approval for what we do as actresses. It's important for women to accept themselves as their own, rather than worrying about whether others will accept them. When I join a film, I wait for everyone else's approval No. "

"You have to be confident about who you are. Others can change their mindset. Their perspective is constantly changing. I am still the one who was ignored by the seniors. Ohomada I can not say that. This is my way. "

She began her journey back to Mumbai in 2003, amidst strong opposition, climbing a small town called Bambla in the state of Himachal Pradesh, learning to become a doctor at the urging of her parents, then stopping all this to pursue her dream.
On January 25, she was awarded the Padma Shri, India's highest honor by an Indian citizen.
She was that stubborn little girl who could not speak a single word of English at the time but was rejected by all, but nothing else, no one cares about her, but hopes for herself.

Kangana Ranaut, who has never run out of life cricket.

Be yourself.

Post Images by The Tangled Web - Kangana Ranaut Weaves!

Comments